UV-C HAND LAMP SANITISATION
- Surfaces and surrounding air will be sanitised of any present viruses and bacteria.
- A safe portable solution compared to other cumbersome UV-C options on the market.
- Measure and monitor UV-C doses with dosimeters to validate exposure levels.
- No more chemical cleaning products, better for you and better for the world!
- Each UV-C bulb provided has a life-span of 500+ hours, providing a sustainable solution.
- Only a few seconds of UV-C exposure is required to kill 99% of viruses and bacteria.
Studies have confirmed that UV-C energy can be effective for combating SARS-COV, and have determined that a dose of 22mJ/cm2 will result in a reduction of 99.9999% of COVID-19.
Simple 3 step process to UV-C 99.99% sanitisation
– Identify all surfaces and surrounding airspace, in all locations.
– Select suitable times / dates for UV-C sanitisation, and assign frequency.
– Name key personnel for UV-C sanitisation operations.
– Plan for COVID safe UV-C sanitisation operations.
Intense UV-C Energy + Distance + Time = Total Sanitisation
The UV-C hand lamp is safe to use, requiring only minimal PPE to be fully protected from the UV-C energy.
– Measure and monitor the UV-C dose with UV-C dose meters to validate exposure levels.
– Microbiological swabbing can prove the effective removal of bacteria & viruses.
– Regular monitoring of the UV-C hand lamp ensures exact calibrations are maintained to ensure UV-C sanitisation is consistent and accurate.
UV-C Scientific Research
The National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (NEIDL) at Boston University in the US has conducted research that validates the effectiveness of UV-C light sources on the inactivation of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
UV-C irradiance values:
UV-C dose requirements & exposure times:
|Maximum: Centre of beam||50 W/m2|
|Average: A4 area||37.5 W/m2|
|UV-C dose required to kill 99% of SARS-CoV-19||50 J/m2 | 1.33 seconds|
|UV-C dose required to kill 99.9999% of SARS-CoV-19||220 J/m2 | 5.87 seconds|