OASIS RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Date created: 12/03/2020
Last updated: 08/01/2021
OASIS take any risk to employee and public health and safety very seriously; we can confirm that we comply with the UK Governments guidance on managing risk during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
For safer working for all, we have developed a number of stay safe strategies:
- Full risk assessment with all employees, contractors and stakeholders – to ensure a safe working environment with social distancing, cleanliness and hygiene procedures.
- OASIS operate remotely with employees and contractors working from home, provided with full support and equipment to perform their roles to the best of their abilities.
- We communicate regularly with our clients to ensure their COVID-19 related requirements are incorporated into operational planning, with full team and pilot briefings.
- Pilots carrying out operational inspections onsite are fully briefed on social distancing requirements, provided with hand sanitiser and PPE.
Social distancing requirements:
- Minimum of 2 meters (6ft) apart from other people.
- No travel inside of vehicles with another person (outside of their family).
- All operations are staggered for arrival & departure times to prevent over-crowding.
- No sharing of equipment.