SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE O&M COSTS
Offshore assets, such as wind turbines, offshore substations and weather masts are exposed to harsh environmental conditions which affect the condition of components over time. When assets are not monitored as part of a thorough maintenance schedule, catastrophic failures can occur.
Wind turbine blades are subject to a variety of costly issues which include leading edge erosion, blade wrinkling, lightning strike damage and other issues arising from manufacturing faults.
Regular monitoring is essential to maintaining safe operations while maximizing productivity. Conventional offshore wind farm inspections are carried out by paired rope survey teams and are subject to a range of challenges which are both risky and costly.
Mainstream optical, thermal and ultrasonic data capture hardware is limiting, but through a partnership with ABJ WindVue, OASIS can provide a solution which guarantees superior data acquisition, allowing analysis of both internal and external blade properties.
ABJ WindVue provides unique, patented technology which disrupts even the most innovative blade inspection solutions, our joint offering is global and its results save a range of offshore and land-based clients time and money in addition to decreasing risk.
This unique, patented technology can:
- Inspect wind turbine blades up to 15 cm in depth
- Use thermal energy from wind friction to allow for high-resolution thermography (patent protected)
- Visualise layers of lamination and beam structure inside the wind turbine blade for in-depth inspection of blade structures
Why We Are Different To Other Drone Inspection Companies:
- UAV’s: our high-spec UAV payload delivery platform is tried and tested in offshore environments, they have multiple built-in safety redundancies and they can also operate accurately and safely in high wind speeds (up to 20m/s)
- Sensors: ABJ WindVue’s thermal payload is unique, patented hardware which is not available elsewhere, client reports can be delivered to contain x-ray like imagery
- R&D: OASIS continues to invest in product research and development and enjoys partnerships with academics and governing bodies from across the globe
- Customer-centric: the management team at OASIS are (among other things) all highly experienced account handlers, so all clients receive superior levels of client care as standard