Information we collect:
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, [only in the form of anonymous IP details] including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase, subscribe to a newsletter or use the contact form. Full name, email address, phone number. If you no longer wish us to hold this data contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service-related emails related to your account or purchases. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe or contact us to update your preferences here: email@example.com
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How we use your information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Suchadditional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive suchinformation.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. To respond toyour questions and concerns.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details ofsimilar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to useyour data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing your personal data:
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to securely process and store your data. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted before it reaches our systems. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
How we share your information
Personally Identifiable Information:
Offshore Aerial Survey Services Ltd will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Offshore Aerial Survey Services Ltd (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or the Offshore Aerial Survey Services Ltd service, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Site Blog copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Site Blog or if other users have copied or saved that information. We control all of the information posted on the blog. You will need to if you want the personal information that was posted in the comments section to be removed, that can be done here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks etc.) with third parties or partners contracted to support work within Offshore Aerial Survey Services Ltd.
Third party links:
We will display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your express consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us here: email@example.com
Instances where we are required to share your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- To exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Offshore Aerial Survey ServicesLtd, our users or others.
What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control:
We may buy or sell / divest / transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and / or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses and other User information stored by Offshore Aerial Survey Services Ltd may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and / or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as your Data Subject Rights
Access to information:
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you free of charge.
To request your data please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raising a complaint:
To raise a complaint regarding your data or a request regarding how it is processed, you can contact us at: email@example.com