WELCOME TO OASIS
Offshore Aerial Survey Services Ltd (OASIS) is a UAV services company providing surveillance and inspection technology solutions to a broad range of industry sectors, these include government and non-government organisations, aerospace, aviation, maritime, renewables and defense sectors.
Some other things you should know about us
- OASIS pilots work to a company-specific ‘Gold Standard’, this means they must meet our strict, high-level criteria when deployed on our contracts
- We encourage applicants with maritime qualifications, ex-forces personnel and support the IMO’s ‘Women in Maritime’ initiative
- The company's senior management team are actively involved in innovative R&D projects
- We encourage working with local partners and teaming with companies who can offer a clear benefit to the packages we can offer to our customers
- To fully capitalise on the rapidly expanding market for drone based inspections and surveillance.
- To sustainably scale the business and number of drone teams deployed.
- To develop an industry leading ‘Gold Standard’ of training and safety for all of our onshore and offshore flight crew, by instigating safer working practices and equipment specifications, with the support of industry partners.
- To reinvest time and money into new technologies that can increase the services we can offer to our customers
- To operate an inclusive 'Just Culture', which promotes equality and transparency in the workplace.
MEET THE TEAM
MEMBERSHIPS, PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATIONS
We are members of Renewable UK
We are based at the Barclays eagle Lab at Cranfield University
We are partners with ABJ Drones
We support and promote the UN's SDG14 Goals
We are members of the Women in Maritime Taskforce (Maritime UK)
We volunteer with the RNLI
OASIS Value Proposition